Employees of Data Intellect have access to our private healthcare supplier Benenden, which offers services such as a 24/7 GP Helpline and 24/7 Mental Health Helpline, Physiotherapy, and Cancer Support. Through Benenden, we are also able to organise in-office health checks - to check your bio numbers and get a general assessment of your health, receiving your results on the day. The health check is voluntary and entirely confidential, but a great help to those who want to feel more in control of their health and well-being.
The assessment is designed to...
- Identify warning signs of hereditary and hidden illnesses
- Reduce the risk of preventable conditions like heart disease and diabetes
- Improve the quality of your life, now and in the future
What is included?
- Biometric analysis - includes a breakdown of the percentages and masses of muscle mass/body fat/metabolic rate/metabolic age
- Blood Pressure check
- Cholesterol level check – a finger stick blood test
- Diabetes risk – a finger stick blood test will measure the levels of glucose in your blood to identify pre-diabetes
- Muscular health – tested by the strength in your hand grip using a dynamometer